IP Cam Pro 2.12
Old versionsSee all
IP Cam Pro turns your mac into a IP surveillance camera. Run IP Cam on your mac, and via Wi-Fi network, you can view live images captured by your mac's built in FaceTime camera (or any mac compatible USB/Firewire camera) on web browser from any computer. You can even view IP Cam Pro using Safari browser from another mobile device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
IP Cam Pro also supports audio capture, so you can remotely listen to the audio captured by mac's microphone while viewing live camera.
IP Cam Pro adds motion detection, remote recording, motion-triggered email and motion-triggered recording to IP Cam.
* Live video and audio capture from mac.
* View from web browsers on any operating systems (without audio).
* View from Safari browser to get both audio and video.
* View from iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad using the Safari browser.
* Support Wi-Fi networks.
* Multi-Color Mode: Black and White, High Contrast and Night Vision.
* Remote recording and remote viewing of recorded videos.
* Motion detection with email notification and automatic recording.
* Quick access from mac’s status icons.
* Start IP Cam Pro on your mac.
* Take a note on the HTTP access address shown by IP Cam.
* For Wi-Fi remote viewing, enter the same HTTP address into the web browser from another computer or iOS device on the same Wi-Fi network.