Old versionsSee all
* 50% off (US$9.99 to 4.99 or equivalent in all price regions) till June 30, 2013 *
Quick introduction: Create thumbnail images, generating HTML code at the same time
// Introduction //
Img4Web lets you batch-create thumbnail images out of source files you specify. The purpose of using Img4Web is not just to create thumbnail images. Img4Web will automatically generate web code for displaying thumbnail and source images in a HTML table. The application is designed for those like us who want to spend as little time as possible in writing HTML code. Simply, use a drop box to read one or more source files. Then set an export format, thumbnail name, resize dimensions. Also, configure HTML settings so that Img4Web can generate HTML code. And? Just click on the Export button.
// Features //
1. Batch-create thumbnail images out of any number of source files.
2. Include or not include source files in the delivery package. You decide.
3. Use a drop box to read source image files (BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, PSD, TIFF).
4. Set a compression rate between 1 and 100 for JPEG and JPEG 2000.
5. Let the application generate HTML code to list image files in a table.
6. Save image width and height by which to create thumbnail images in combobox lists. Add and delete them by clicking on +/- buttons.
7. Language: English only.
8. The application supports the Retina display.
9. Application file size: 2.4 MB
10. The application comes with a complete online user's guide. (Choose 'User's Guide' under 'Help.')
// System requirements //
1. Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or higher
2. A computer with a desktop area of at least 958 x 765 pixels
3. 64-bit system
// Limitations //
1. A source image must have dimensions of at least 10 x 10 px.
2. A source image that is dragged and dropped onto the drop box cannot be an alias. The user can use file aliases as sources only by choosing them with the open-file dialog.
3. The only supported source file types are BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, PSD, TIFF.
4. The only supported export formats are BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF.