Illumination Software Creator allows anyone to create their own software applications… without writing a single line of “code”.
The idea is simple: Arrange colorful building blocks of functionality however you like to create your own, unique, piece of software.
No reading large computer programming books. No steep learning curve.
One project creates apps for Android, iPhone, iPad, Desktops, HTML5 websites and Flash websites.
1) Apps created with Illumination are 100% native. (iPhone apps are 100% Objective-C, etc.).
2) It's a great way to prototype new projects, or learn new languages.
Tutorials (including instructions for preparing your Mac for building iOS, Android, etc. apps) and example projects can be found on the 'Learn' tab of RadicalBreeze.com.
- Building iOS (iPhone & iPad) apps requires XCode 3.2.6 or XCode 4.
- Running iOS (iPhone & iPad) apps directly from the Illumination toolbar requires XCode 3.2.6 (not currently compatible with XCode 4).
- Building and Running Flash/Flex Web apps requires Adobe Flex SDK
- Building and Running Python/GTK apps requires PyGTK.
- Building and Running Android apps requires the Android SDK and Eclipse.