Old versionsSee all
iExifer is an easy to use tool that reveals for you the EXIF metadata stored in image files.
Most modern cameras and smartphones add information to the image file when you take a picture. This information include details about the image, how the picture was taken (ie ISO value, shutter speed) or even where it was taken, if your camera has a GPS module.
iExifer reveals that information for you in an intuitive, easy to use interface. Main Features:
- Load and view EXIF and IPTC metadata in RAW Canon CR2, Nikon NRW, Nikon NEF, Pentax PEF, JPEG and TIFF image files.
- Browse your folders in a Finder-style to view EXIF information in your pictures
- Finds GPS location of the picture in Maps (requires Internet connection).
- Supports most usual Maker Notes for: Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Fujifilm.
- Shows EXIF Image Preview Thumbnail if available
- Export image metadata to pasteboard