Old versionsSee all
HaikuHelper adds push notifications for messages, troubles, security & alarms for your iOS device running Haiku for HAI Home Automation Controllers.
HaikuHelper has a built in web server which provides remote access to your home automation system and another break-through feature: support for user-designed interfaces using leading web technologies such as HTML5, AJAX and Flash which can be served up to touch panels, TVs, computers and anything else you can imagine that supports modern web technologies. A fully-documented JSON API is available which provides live updates, full control and more.
HaikuHelper provides climate history graphing within the web interface. All thermostats and auxiliary sensors are graphed together and previous data is available for up to 2 years. You can also view each thermostat separately as well as track HVAC runtimes for cooling, heating, humidification and dehumidification.
With these features, HaikuHelper is now very likely the most powerful automation package available. Providing you with limitless flexibility meanwhile maintaining ease of use, responsiveness, reliability and quick deployment capabilities for both automation logic and user interfaces.
Besides this, HaikuHelper can also:
- execute advanced automation programming logic
- provide full access to your controller via a web browser from anywhere in the world
- generate advanced graphs for climate temperature and humidity readings
- generate advanced graphs for thermostat (HVAC) runtimes, including humidification and dehumidification
- create custom home automation user interfaces created using HTML5 and other web standards
- display status information for your controllers
- sync your HAI controller's date to your Mac's date
- set a RainAdvisory flag on your controller for your sprinkler system based on the weather for your location
- control window condensation when used with HAI thermostats and a humidifier/dehumidifier
- update the Energy Cost value on your controller and thermostats based on input from a TED 5000 energy monitoring device
- Log statistics such as climate values, energy use, etc, etc.
- Send e-mail notifications (via scripting)
- interface with other programming or scripting languages such as PHP, etc.
- leverage advanced features such as text-to-speech, voice control, AppleScript, etc.
- interface with serial devices
- display the weather forecast
HaikuHelper does not require Haiku for iOS, except for the push notifications feature.
HaikuHelper is able to connect to multiple controllers simultaneously and to deliver these features to each controller. It is designed with home automation installers in mind -- with HaikuHelper your installations will have a huge edge over any other system!
Compatible with HAI controllers with Ethernet connections such as OmniPro, OmniPro II, Omni IIe, Omni LTe, Lumina and Lumina Pro.
Requires controller firmware 3.0 or later.