Garmin® BaseCamp® provides an interface for viewing Garmin map products and managing geographic data. With BaseCamp, you can perform the following tasks:
• Transfer data to and from your Garmin device.
• Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
• View map data in 2D and 3D.
• View topographical information included in your detailed map data.
• Geotag photos with geographical location information.
• Print detailed topographical maps, PLS quads, and multi-page poster maps.
• Download and view BirdsEye™ satellite imagery and topographic raster maps.
• Import and view Garmin Custom Maps.
• Create, share and download Garmin Adventures (http://adventures.garmin.com)
The way for devices with nüMaps Lifetime™ subscriptions to get map updates.
Base is an application for creating, designing, editing and browsing SQLite 3 database files.
Organize your daily tasks using an intuitive and modern environment.
Garmin Dash Cam Player allows you to play Garmin Dash Cam files.
Drawer of illustrated maps. You can make your original map,,, to tell your friends of the next BBQ place...