Listen to Internet radio and record audio. Decode OGG Vorbis, AAC/AAC+, MP3, and WMA formats, encode streams to MP3, AAC, AIFF, and WAV, and access preselected lists like ShoutCast and SourceMac. The tool recognizes M3U, PLS, and ASX playlists, supports Apple Remote, and uses strong recognition of streams, including IceCast and ShoutCast.
FStream is a little WebRadio listener/recorder software.
- Decodes OGG Vorbis (via HTTP) - AAC/AAC (via HTTP) - MP3 (via HTTP) - WMA (via MMS/MMSH - ASF) audio format;
- Encodes streams to MP3 - AAC - AIFF - WAV;
- Recognition of M3U - PLS - ASX playlists;
- Support for Apple Remote;
- Uses up very little CPU;
- Simple and customizable interface;
- Strong recognition of streams (IceCast, ShoutCast,...);
- Access preselected lists like ShoutCast and SourceMac.