Old versionsSee all
Feedy is an elegant and unique RSS news reader with a killer feature. By using special algorithms, Feedy can determine which items in your feeds are the most interesting and important so that you can find them easily. There are a lot of other cool features too.
- Built-in support for Readability for clutter-free reading
- Clean and intuitive user interface
- Top stories highlighted so you don't miss anything important
- Top feeds: Subscribe to a feed and only get top stories
- Sort stories by time or by rating
- Highlight stories by using personal keywords
- Support for Notification Center in Mountain Lion
- Retina support, folders, favorites, search and much more
How do the ratings work?
Feedy assigns each item in your feeds a rating. The rating is generated by looking at the number of tweets and shares from social media sites, which tend to be a good indicator of how interesting an article is. Feedy also assigns high ratings for feeds that update infrequently, so you don't miss that rare post from your favorite blog.
Note: Feedy is an independent RSS client that does not rely on third-party services such as Google Reader. No login is required to use Feedy.