FancyPDF is a simple and easy-to-use application that allows you to apply watermarks onto PDF files. This way, you can personalize your documents so that they bear your original hallmark. The greatest asset of this program is that it gives you the ability to set watermarks in batches.
The utility comes with a neat and well-organized interface that displays the main functions in plain sight. You can load one or multiple files at once, either by drag-and-drop or by browsing through your computer. Once the documents are imported, you have a wide array of ways to edit watermarks. They may consist of text input, highly adjustable in terms of rotation angle, font, size, color, and style. Furthermore, you can set text shadows of different colors. You are able to place the watermark anywhere on the page, either in the foreground or the background.
It is also possible to add picture-like watermarks. Textures, colors, and images are included in this category. In other words, the watermark can be a color or a texture that covers the entire page, as well as an image customizable in terms of size and opacity. What's great about this program is that you can add both text and image watermarks to the same PDF sheets. When saving the document, you have the chance to secure it with a master password.
The app is good and intuitive and it is no hassle to work with. The ability to set watermarks on multiple files makes it more appealing. Still, I would have liked it to provide me with the ability to add the watermarks on certain pages only in a multi-sheet PDF document. The possibility to add different watermarks to different pages would also be more than great.
- Text, image, color, and texture watermarks are supported
- Intuitive app
- Highly customizable watermarks
- Applies watermarks on multiple files at once
- Secures the resulting PDF with a master password
- Can set watermarks in the foreground or in the background
- No ability to change the watermark from page to page
- Can't set watermarks on certain pages of a multi-sheet PDF document
- The position of the watermark on the page is set exclusively by dragging; you can't set its position using coordinates