exiFinder...The most digital pictures include informations (metadata, e.g. Exif data), with witch camera they have been taken and their settings as exposure time, aperture, recording time, etc.
There is much software that makes these informations available extensively. But many applications are slow and not straight forward to use.
If you like to have a fast and clear representation of the most important informations, that can be very easily accessed with the Finder's context menu, with application services or synchronized with the Finder's selection, exiFinder is exactly the right application for you.
exiFinder has the following partly unique features:
- exiFinder shows over 50 important photo informations (Exif, TIFF, GPS, IPTC).
- Supported image formats: all images that are supported by Mac OS X (e. g. JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW etc.)
- Display of these informations with the Finder's context menu or with Drag&Drop.
- If desired the display can be synchronized with the Finder or the Path Finder from Cocoatech.
- Which informations and in which order they are displayed can be configured as desired.
- Separator lines can be added for a better overview.
- The informations can be copied using the pasteboard or Drag&Drop.
- You can add tabulators to the copied data.
- A fullscreen view with overlayable, free selectable informations.List of all 56 supported photo informations:
Name, Path, Document type, File size, Creation date, Modification date, Date Time Original, Image size, Image resolution, Exposure Time, FNumber, ISO Speed Ratings, Exposure Bias Value, Focal Length, Focal Length In 35mm Film, Subject Distance, Flash, Exposure Program, Exposure Mode, Scene Capture Type, Metering Mode, White Balance, Light Source, Pixel Width, Pixel Height, Digital Zoom Ratio, Compressed Bits Per Pixel, Max Aperture Value, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Sensing Method, Orientation, Make, Model, Software, Artist, Owner Name, Lens Model, DPI Width, DPI Height, Resolution Unit, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude, Color Model, Depth, Color Space, Profile Name, Title, Headline, Caption/Description, Creator, Location, Copyright Notice, Keywords.