Old versionsSee all
Want to find and clean all duplicate files fast and accurately to save disk space? This App is what you need.
1. Original file scanning policy + Improved MD5 algorithm = 100% Accuracy of the duplicate detection + Very fast scan speed.
2. Support drag&drop, support file preview, support to show in "Finder", support file recovery, very easy to use.
3. Support to batch clean duplicate files in specified folder, of specified creation date and of specified file type. Support to clean duplicate files individually.
4. Support file recovery, restore deleted files to its previous location precisely, completely avoid the loss of misuse.
5. Support to specify file types that will be scanned and those will not be scanned to save scan time.
6. Support to create thumbnail for duplicate files, clearly statistic the number of deletable files and the disk space that can be recycled.
7. Support to select/deselect/select all/deselect all duplicate files to be cleaned.
8. Support to remove duplicate files to trash or delete directly.
9. Very small memory usage, does not affect system performance.
10. MAC OSX sandbox enabled, ensure having no any influence to your system.
1. How to use it?
1) Drag the folders or disks you want to clean to the left pane of the App, then the app will start to scan duplicates automatically.
2) Please wait the scan to finish, then you click "Clean" button in the toolbar, it will show you a panel to choose which files to clean.
3) Click "Start" button and wait the clean task finish, then you can click "Done" button to quit.
For step 2, I recommend you choose "Move To Folder" because this option supports file recovery, if you find something wrong, you can click "Undo" button in the toolbar to put all deleted files back.
2. Why some file scan is relatively slow?
A: If several huge size files have very little difference, in order to ensure the accuracy of the scan, the scanning speed of these huge files will be relatively slow, it is expected. if you don't want to scan certain type of files, you can skip them from preference to save some scan time. And you can also try to enable fuzzy matching mode to speed up the file scan.
3. Why file recovery does not work sometimes?
A: There are two reasons:
1) File recovery only works when you remove files to your selected folder. this function will not be triggered if remove files to trash or delete files directly.
2) To reduce memory footprint, If you remove any of the source files or folders from the left file list panel, all previous file recovery will be canceled.
4. What's the purpose of fuzzy matching mode?
A: It aims to speed up the large file scanning speed, this mode is very useful for large binary file format, such as movies, pictures, zip files and etc. but the result is not 100% accurate, you should double check the result before clean them.