The Drilling Hydraulics provides the driller, tool pushers, drilling engineers, chemists, students and other professionals in the petroleum industry a productivity tool helpful in drilling of oil wells for hydraulics calculations, optimization of the penetration rate and can help on the decision on selection of bit nozzles.
For new features, report bugs, improvements and suggestions please contact us: email@example.com
1. Defining the parameters of the well, drill string, drill bit, mud (fluid), mud pumps, circulation lines on surface, diameter and coefficient of choke and more;
2. Options outstanding: Injecting into the drill string with the return flowline or by injecting the kill line to return the choke;
3. Options wells in floating units or in drilling landing rigs;
4. Use of two mud pumps in parallel (total 04 mud pumps);
5. Choice of rheological models (Bingham and Power);
6. Calculations of the hydraulics on drill bit and system friction;
7. Frictional loss in all sections, also showing the length, velocity, flow regime and Reynolds number in each section.
8. Calculations of the ECD on bottom hole and the casing/liner shoe with TVD;
9. Hydrostatic calculations at the bottom hole and the casing/liner shoe with TVD;
10. Calculation of the bottoms up time;
11. Selecting one mud pump to the Booster Line (on riser);
12. Selecting the system of units: METRIC, SI, FIELD 1 (Imperial) and FIELD 2 (mix).
13. Load / Save Data File locally and on iCloud.
14. Drill string sections: Drill pipe 1, Drill pipe 2, Heavy Weight, Drill Collar 1, Drill Collar 2 and Drilling Motor;
15. Well sections: Riser, Kill Line, Choke Line, Casing, Liner and Open Hole;
16. Ability to select Qty / Size of Jet Nozzles of Drill bit.
17. Option for Bit TFA fixed;
18. Capacity and Volume calculations for all sections;
19. Circulating Kill Line with -> Riser or Choke;
20. Directional basics Hydrostatic calculations (Bottom Hole, Casing Shoe, Liner Top and Liner Shoe TVD and Measured Depth)
21. Motor Differential Pressure (Entry of the Pressure Drop Across Motor by User, using Motor Performance Curves chart);
These tools & materials are provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Please verify the tools provided by this application by yourself before you use them. Ensure you understand the impact of using these tools.
Any use you choose to make of these tools & materials is undertaken by you entirely at you own risk.