Old versionsSee all
Deskovery is a program that might come in handy to people who work with multiple apps on their Macs and are looking for a window management solution. The application lives on your Menu Bar, features easy-to-configure settings, and comes with a fair price.
You can use this utility to resize your windows, to change the position of your Dock, and to immediately get access to opened screens on your Mac. The app lets you define various shortcut keys to help you complete the aforementioned tasks quicker.
Unfortunately, Deskovery doesn't work 100%, at least not on my Mac. The only way to resize or change the position of windows is by using the app's menu from the status bar. Normally, it should work when I hover the mouse cursor over the Maximize button of any window and select one of the listed profiles; but, nothing happens when I select a profile.
Another disadvantage is that you need to install an additional tool on your Mac in order to change the advanced settings of the program.
All in all, I wouldn't pay for an app that doesn't work 100%. I'd say you should look for a different window manager for your Mac.
- Lets you choose from multiple window management options
- Allows you to define a wide range of shortcut keys
- Helps you move the position of your Dock
- You need to install an additional tool to configure the app's advanced settings
- You can change the position and size of your windows only from the main menu of the Deskovery app