The Salesforce Data Loader Command Line Interface (CLI) is a powerful tool for automating business processes, and integrating Salesforce with other systems. However, configuring the CLI is daunting, especially for first-time users.
- Supports all Data Loader versions - no need to download a separate version of CLIq for each version of Data Loader
- Support for all Data Loader operations including Extract All and Hard Delete
- Validation of external IDs for upsert
- Uses Data Loader code for Proxy - reliability should be equal to Data Loader with proxy environments
- Additional parameters in cliq.properties
- Eliminated unnecessary libraries - new download is much smaller