CSV to PDF 2.1
CSV to PDF is for those who want to edit, split, reorder, print CSV and export as PDF format. You can open any CSV by Comma Separated Value and TSV by tab in any supported encoding. Edit text, find and replace, cut, copy, paste, add, remove, move and reorder row or column very easily. You can merge CSV by creating new page or importing page from other PDF.
+ Automatically detect encoding type. Don't worry about it, even you can not know encoding type, CSV to PDF can detect it correctly and help finish it.
+ Support almost language encoding.
- ASCII, Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16 (2 variants), UTF-32 (4 variants)
- Big5, GB2312, EUC-TW, HZ-GB-2312, ISO-2022-CN (Traditional and Simplified Chinese)
- EUC-JP, SHIFT_JIS, ISO-2022-JP (Japanese)
- EUC-KR, ISO-2022-KR (Korean)
- KOI8-R, MacCyrillic, IBM855, IBM866, ISO-8859-5, windows-1251 (Cyrillic)
- ISO-8859-2, windows-1250 (Hungarian)
- ISO-8859-5, windows-1251 (Bulgarian)
- windows-1252 (English)
- ISO-8859-7, windows-1253 (Greek)
- ISO-8859-8, windows-1255 (Visual and Logical Hebrew)
- TIS-620 (Thai)
+ Easily cut, copy, paste row & column by press normal shortcut.
+ Easily add, remove and move row & column.
+ Easily find and replace text.
+ Support document print and view page resize.
+ Export CSV as PDF -- Additional features
- Insert any text & image before CSV
- Rich PDF editor to create page with formatted text and image
- Import page from other PDF
- Merge CSV into PDF
- Support page reorder
- Support preview & print
- Support show page number & grid in PDF