Concept2 Utility is a software that allows you to manage the workout data on your Concept2 LogCard.
With the Concept2 Utility you can backup your workout data, chart your progress, or analyze your historical performance.
Using the Concept2 Utility is easy: Once you've installed and are running the Concept2 Utility on your computer, simply plug your PM3 or PM4 into your computer using a USB cable, insert your LogCard into your PM3/PM4 and away you go! Using this method, the PM3/PM4 acts as a card reader and allows you to use the Concept2 Utility to work with the data on your LogCard.
- Transfer LogCard Data from the LogCard to a spreadsheet or to your online logbook at concept2.com
- Erase a user's workouts *
- Delete a user from the LogCard *
- Move a user and their data to a different LogCard *
- Create a backup file for the LogCard
- Transfer a backup file to a spreadsheet or to your online logbook at concept2.com
- Restore LogCard data from a backup file
- Duplicate an entire LogCard *
- Erase all LogCard data and users *
- Repair damaged LogCards
- Obtain notification that new versions of the Concept2 Utility are available for download
- Update the firmware in your PM to the most recent version