Old versionsSee all
Cocoa Packet Analyzer is a native Mac OS X implementation of a network protocol analyzer and packet sniffer. CPA supports the industry-standard PCAP packet capture format for reading, capturing and writing packet trace files.
* Basic packet capturing (libPCAP/ tcpdump filter expressions can be used).
* Analyze, display and filter packet trace files.
* Supports PCAP packet capture format.
* Quicklook plugin included - it is basic but at least you can get an overview over packet trace files in finder.
* Intel 64-bit CPU support.
* Japanese localization.