Cocoa Packet Analyzer is a native Mac OS X implementation of a network protocol analyzer and packet sniffer. CPA supports the industry-standard PCAP packet capture format for reading, capturing and writing packet trace files.
* Basic packet capturing (libPCAP/ tcpdump filter expressions can be used).
* Analyze, display and filter packet trace files.
* Supports PCAP packet capture format.
* Quicklook plugin included - it is basic but at least you can get an overview over packet trace files in finder.
* Intel 64-bit CPU support.
* Japanese localization.
Analyze disk space usage and locate large-sized folders and files.
An open source modern packet analyzer based on Electron.
Inexpensive network packet capture application for the Mac.
AppKiDo is an API documentation browser for Cocoa and iPhone programmers.
It is a 12 channel mixed signal logic timing and protocol analysis application.