v3.2 [19 Mar 2018]
- Fixed: errors when uploading files to Google Drive.
- Fixed: an issue with Box.com connection stability.
v3.1 [5 Jan 2018]
- Fixed: crash when working with Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Fixed: connecting to some FTP servers (ASUS FTP and others).
- Fixed: connecting to some SFTP servers with configured Remote Path.
- Fixed: an issue with disk naming containing “:”.
- Fixed: crash when connecting to some WebDAV servers.
- Fixed: crashes when using a slow/unstable Internet connection.
- Fixed: an issue with OneDrive disks disappearing.
- Lots of fixes and improvements.
v2.2 [13 Oct 2017]
- Fixed: the issue with names of disks when mounted on macOS 10.13.
v2.1 [13 Jun 2017]
- Improved: overall performance and energy consumption with Dropbox connections.
- Improved: functioning with the files containing spaces, "/" and some ASCII characters in their names.
- Fixed: updating files when changing the existing files or adding the new ones.
- Fixed: connecting to SFTP servers with key authentication files after the app's restart.
- Fixed: saving updated files to Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, FTP and SFTP servers.
Automatically back up your data to your Dropbox account.
Built right into OS X Lion Lion Recovery lets you repair disks or reinstall OS X
Back up and restore your important files with ease.
It can back up your files from multiple client computers.
It is an easy to use tool that helps you backup your files.