PDF files fill our lives but there is really no good enough way to edit PDFs the way we do with iWork Pages on Mac. PDF to Pages for Mac converts PDF to editable iWork Pages quickly and preserves the original text, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics with high accuracy. After conversion, you can easily edit or reuse the PDF content on Pages or turn on iCloud so the documents you create are kept up to date across all your devices.
* PDFtoPagesConverter turns your PDF files into iWork Pages, which looks exactly like the original. No need to copy-paste and retype!
* With an extremely simple interface. You can easily convert PDF to Pages as easy as 1-2-3. Just drag and drop some local PDF files into the program and click the Convert button.
* This app retains formatting, contents, graphics, tables as accurate as possible. It tries the best to put things in the right place after conversion.
* Time-saving batch conversion - you can import up to 50 PDF files to the panel for conversion at one time.
* You can flexibly convert selected pages from the large PDF file, by entering a specific page number or page ranges.
* Direct converting encrypted PDF files with restrictions of copying, printing, and editing.
* PDF to Pages Converter assures you fast conversion speed. You can convert a 100-page PDF file in 1 minute.
* Edit PDF files and take advantage of Pages for iCloud.