All versionsSee all
Cisdem Duplicate Finder offers an accurate way to find and delete all duplicate files. With this tool you can scan both computer drives and folders located on external devices, as well as Apple applications like iPhoto, iTunes, and Mail. Providing smart scanning algorithms, the program can find and remove duplicate files in batches, save hard drive space and speed up your Mac to the most!
* Powerful Scanning Engine
- Quickly find the true duplicate files with Precise detection of duplicates via MD5 value check-sum algorithm .
- Easily remove duplicates from Apps including iTunes, Photos and Mail.
- Fully support to scan and find duplicate files from Internal Mac hard drives and External storage.
- When scanning you can stop at any time and Duplicate Finder will show the instant result.
- Blacklist certain folders to ensure they are never scanned.
- Enable to exclude particular file types to scan.
- Show the creation time of duplicate files.
- Fully compatible with macOS Mojave.
* Multiple filter and removal
- Clearly show duplicate files in both pie chart and tab view.
- specify the filter depending on the duplicate size.
- Support One-click auto selection/deselection of all duplicates at ease.
- Support setting sorts for duplicate files by size, file, name or file count.
- Support full screen so you can locate and preview duplicate files in ease.
- Move duplicate to trash or erase them completely.
- Enable to remove files to specified folder.
What's New in Ver4.8.0
* Refined the interface for retina display.
* Improved the capability to remove duplicates in iTunes and Photos.
* Solved the unable to set Photos library path issue.
* Fixed some minor bugs.