Old versionsSee all
Xlog displays the Mac OS X system log on your desktop.
Many applications and processes provide valuable information and error messages through the system log. Xlog lets you see what is happening on your system as events occur.
Whether you are a developer, QA specialist, IT manager or power user, you will find Xlog very useful.
- An unobtrusive and elegant interface, always available and out of the way
- Xlog can run in the background and automatically launch at user login
- Displays logs above other windows using a special shortcut, and lets you scroll the logs
- Customize the background color
- Change the font and text color used to display logs
- Select the screen on which to display logs if you have multiple screens connected to your Mac