Old versionsSee all
UnDistracted is a simple OS X app developed to help you stay concentrated on the task at hand. The utility has a set of settings that will eliminate distractions and promotes activation a Focus Mode that will make all the necessary adjustments without too much user interference.
TURN EVERYTHING OFF. WITH ONE CLICK
There are a lot of things on your screen that distracts you: crazy amount of icons, Dock with dozens of notifications and an ocean of inactive apps. Information noise is annoying and interrupting the work. Only one click and UnDistracted app turns off everything unnecessary and helps you to focus on the most important things.
* Turning off all the distracting factors with one touch (Desktop icons, Dock, Menu bar).
* Activating Focus mode when switching on your laptop.
* Activates Do not disturb mode
* Sets Do not disturb mode in Skype and other applications
* Activates the Dark theme for Dock and Menu bar
* Setting up additional functions for your personal use with AppleScript.
* Shadow all windows except the active one.
Some people get distracted with the Dock menu. Others with push notifications. UnDistracted allows setting it up based on your personal needs. Every time you switch on your computer, it will be activated automatically.
FOCUS ON THE MOST IMPORTANT
Do you work with dozens of tabs opened? Are there too many of them to get concentrated? UnDistracted can shadow all windows except the active one. Fine tuning allows you to choose the shadow level. Now, only the essential things stay right in front of your eyes. Nothing interferes with you anymore.
There are a lot of different applications that can do only one of those things. But to get concentrated and delete everything that distracts you, it is necessary to launch several applications, set them up settings, it is inconvenient and time-consuming. That is why, Ive developed UnDistracted.