Old versionsSee all
UMongo is a Graphical User Interface app that can browse and administer a MongoDB cluster. It is available for Linux, Windows and Mac OSX.
- Connect to a single server, a replica set, or a MongoS instance.
- GUI Document builder.
- Import / Export data from database to local files in JSON, BSON, CSV format.
- Support for query options and write concerns (getLastError).
- Display of numerous stats (server status, db stats, replication info, etc).
- Mongo tree refreshes to have a real time view of cluster (servers up/down, durability, etc).