UMongo is a Graphical User Interface app that can browse and administer a MongoDB cluster. It is available for Linux, Windows and Mac OSX.
- Connect to a single server, a replica set, or a MongoS instance.
- GUI Document builder.
- Import / Export data from database to local files in JSON, BSON, CSV format.
- Support for query options and write concerns (getLastError).
- Display of numerous stats (server status, db stats, replication info, etc).
- Mongo tree refreshes to have a real time view of cluster (servers up/down, durability, etc).
Document Capture Suite is a solution for capturing and storing documents.
You can use the Elektron Settings application to configure an Elektron server
It allows to create an app that appears as a localized document to the end-user.
Provides a WebInterface to configure and debug the server.
Display loggings from other listeners on the cluster screen in real-time.