Old versionsSee all
Use TicketAlert to be notified of new tickets received in your Kayako SupportSuite and eSupport.
After installing TicketAlert, you will have a new icon in your menubar and you will receive notifications from your helpdesk about new tickets and replies.
Note: TicketAlert is not a full Mac client for Kayako SupportSuite and eSupport. For that we have plans to develop SupportDesk for Mac.
Additionally TicketAlert Professional offers the following:
- Receive notifications for more than one helpdesk.
- Use a filter to Include or Exclude a notification from the History Dialog or only for showing an Alert.
- A (selectable) helpdesk/department tree in the History Panel.
- A (selectable) history stack of received notifications in the History Panel.
- Option to use a 'normal' menu for the status item.
- When using the 'normal' menu a counter will show the # of notifications.
- When using the 'normal' menu a tooltip will show the last refresh.
- Change the sort order of the notifications.
- Automatically create a ToDo in iCal.
- Automatically create a ToDo in MS Outlook.
- Automatically create a Task in Things.
- Automatically create a Task in OmniFocus.