Old versionsSee all
Control more than 100 applications, virtual keyboard and mouse, presentations, media center software and important system settings on your Mac® right from your iPhone™, iPod® Touch and Apple® Remote!
This is the Express version of our award winning remote control solution Remote Buddy. A feature comparison chart comparing the two versions is available on our website.
- control 100+ apps on your Mac®
- Virtual Mouse and Keyboard
- Mousespot: highlight important parts of your presentation
- one central menu (incl. for switching between apps)
- File Browser: browse your filesystem and recently used files, open documents
- integrated media library access (incl. EyeTV, iTunes®, VIDEO_TS folders, ..)
- easily configurable button mapping and on-screen menu structure
- sleep, shutdown, reboot your computer
- control many important system settings
- button mapping charts: integrated in the menu, so you don't have to memorize them
- best support for popular media players software
AJAX REMOTE KEY FEATURES
Remote Buddy Express includes AJAX Remote, a dynamic web 2.0 application for controlling your Mac® with your iPhone™, iPod® Touch. Its key features:
- gesture remote control
- presenter trackpad
- live webcam view
- iTunes® control and library streaming
- EyeTV control
Adobe® Acrobat, Adobe® Bridge, Adobe® Media Player, Adobe® Reader, Adobe® Lightroom™, AirFoil, Aperture™, AOL® Radio, Audio Hijack, Awaken, Boxee, Capture One®, DivX Player, DVD Player, Expression Media, EyeTV, Front Row, GarageBand™, Google™ Earth, Hulu Desktop, iPhoto™, iTunes®, Keynote®, MPlayer OSX Extended, QVIVO Player, SoundCloud, Rdio, Chrome, NeoOffice® Impress, OpenOffice.org Impress, PhotoBooth, Plex, PowerPoint®, Preview, QuickTime® Player 7, QuickTime® Player X, Spotify, VLC media player, XBMC.
Please note: This is just an excerpt. Please see the Remote Buddy Express website for the full list and details (including version numbers).
A Mac® running Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later. Compatible with OS X® Snow Leopard, OS X® Lion and OS X® Mountain Lion.
- built-in Apple® IR Receiver with Apple® Remote control
- iPhone™ or iPod® Touch, connected via WiFi (on the same subnet, without packet drops, clients must be able to make connections to other clients)