QUANTUM LEAP SPACES from EASTWEST is a 24-bit, true stereo. convolution reverb that sets a new standard by utilizing new impulse recording techniques developed over the past seven years. QUANTUM LEAP SPACES includes a very hi-resolution, true stereo engine that focuses on delivering the very best sound at a very low CPU load. Most impulses are in 8 channel format, so surround mixes can be created. In the end, what makes QUANTUM LEAP SPACES unique is that every impulse is special. There is no wading through endless folders of cryptically labelled identical sounding impulses. In fact, QUANTUM LEAP SPACES takes the mystery out of choosing reverbs by suppling suitable recommendations for every instrument and style. QUANTUM LEAP SPACES includes concert halls (including the EWQLSO Hall), churches, cathedrals, caverns, rock studios (including EastWest Studios), soundstages, forests, a swimming hall, parking garages, water tanks, a tunnel, vintage plates and custom digital reverb preset impulses. To take it all a step further, additional impulses were supplied by Ralph Kessler of masterpinguin. Ralph is responsible for the best impulses in the now discontinued Wizoo W2 and W5 reverbs.
- Produced and Engineered By Nick Phoenix
- Highest resolution, most useful, reverbs available
- 24-bit True Stereo, with True Surround capability
- ATC, Neumann, Telefunken, Neve, Meitner Signal Path
- Film Score, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Classical, Esoteric and Dreamy Reverbs
- Low CPU usage, with cleanest signal path possible