KODAK PROFILE WIZARD MIO Color Management Software allows creative and prepress professionals to deliver optimum color accuracy for any input device, monitor display, and output device. It can be used with proofers, digital and offset presses, scanners, monitors, and digital cameras. PROFILE WIZARD Software allows users to create and manage device and DeviceLink profiles for three to seven-color devices. The software also includes comprehensive ICC profile editing capabilities, providing control over gradation, luminance/saturation, gray balance, black hue, white point, and color correction.
- Guided wizard: Easy-to-use, automated workflow simplifies the process of creating ICC profiles for three to seven-color capable devices
- Sophisticated editing tools: A comprehensive set of ICC profile editing features allows you to interactively preview and edit destination and DeviceLink profiles in HLS, CMYK, and CIE L*a*b modes
- Preserve black channel integrity: A special DeviceLink profile preserves black channel separation across the entire color space
- Spot color matching: Accurately measure and calculate spot colors to simulate the source device
- Support industry standards: Compliance with ICC version 4, IT8, ECI, CGATS, and the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM, as well as ROHS measurement devices
- Maximize flexibility: Supports a large variety of spectrophotometers