Old versionsSee all
PhotoSweeper Lite helps you to get rid of duplicate photos. It works with photos from iPhoto, Aperture and Adobe Lightroom libraries, as well as photos from your hard drives. It allows you to find photos that have identical content, regardless of name, with or without comparing metadata (such as EXIF).
DUPLICATE photos - absolutely equal photos, created by reserve copying, using multiple photo libraries, etc. If you have several Macs, external hard drives, or just multiple copies of the same photo collection, and want to remove duplicates, this application is for you.
SIMILAR photos - photos that look identical to the human eye, but different to the computer, usually created by multi-shot capturing the same scene, or by editing with special software, like Adobe Photoshop, Pixelmator, etc. PhotoSweeper Lite DOES NOT detect this kind of photos as duplicates, but the FULL version of PhotoSweeper DOES the trick.
Why PhotoSweeper Lite?
• Support for iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom libraries.
• Beautiful and easy-to-use interface: great photo browsing, reviewing results in different modes, marking photos with just one click, etc.
• Extremely fast: based on state-of-the-art technologies and optimized for photo comparison.
This is the LITE version. The FULL version is named "PhotoSweeper" and:
• Finds SIMILAR photos providing 5 additional comparison methods. Photos are compared regardless of their sizes or formats and grouped by similarity. It allows you to find even edited photos and sequences of photo shots.
• Ability to move or copy photos you want to keep with or without bulk renaming.
A comprehensive user manual is available in the Help menu.