PhotoSheet has arrived in the App Store!
Combine several separate images into a single image with a layout of your choosing.
• Print your own wallet prints at a fraction of the cost
• Create prints that are perfectly sized for the photo frames in your home
• Create simple collage images for quick scrapbook pages or photo frames
• Expand your creative options with flexible page layouts
• Use PhotoSheet as part of your photo editing workflow, adding your own journaling and embellishments.
Cheaper Wallet Photos
• Save money on wallet photos. If you've ever uploaded photos to a photo printing service, you've seen the option for wallet prints. Typically wallets will be printed as 4 images on a 4x6 or 5x7 sheet. Photo printers charge a premium for this service. By putting the images on a 4x6 image and sending that to the printing service the individual wallet-size images cost a fraction of their regular rate.
Great for scrapbooking
• Make your scrapbook pages more interesting! PhotoSheet gives you control over the size and layout of images for the scrapbook layout you're working on.
• Support for variable number of images: There are a host of sheet layouts offering space for anywhere from just 2 images to over 30!
• Tweak the layout! You can change the size and position of individual images within the layout.
• Make a sheet of 16 1" x 1.5" images that fit inside slide mounts. Or make a 4x6 print containing two 2.5" x 3" images reminiscent of Polaroid prints.
• Adjust the spacing and add rounded corners to create the vintage photo print look.
• Use two fingers on your trackpad or magic mouse to zoom in and reposition images in their slots.
• PhotoSheet includes a host of custom page layouts you can use directly or as inspiration for new page layouts of your own. The layouts are optimized for a variety of popular scrapbooking page sizes, and you can even change the spacing or soften the corners of the photos in your page!
• Use your photo printer to fill those photo collage picture frames in your home. If you have too many photos to fit in the frame, this software is handy for fitting multiple pictures into a single slot in the frame. See what the sheet will look like, rearrange the photos on the sheet, and control the rotation of individual photos.
• Automatically rotate photos to make the best use of individual slots in the layout. A great option if you are planning on cutting out the photo after printing.
• Fill a single sheet with copies of a single image, great for wallet photos or giving package prints to friends.
• Fill several sheets with the same layout, using one image per sheet or creating photo collages.
Easy to use
• PhotoSheet Imperial and Metric paper sizes! All of the A's and B's and P's are there for your choosing! If your favorite paper size is not in the list, don't dismay: you can enter any sheet size you like, in inches or centimeters!
• PhotoSheet remembers your settings from one session to the next! If you frequently use the same layout or sheet size, you'll love this.
• The film strip holds all of the photos you're working with, and page views help you build multiple pages using the same layout! Create package prints for several photos at once!
• Choose a different layout and automatically fill the open spaces with unused photos, or gather images together to use fewer pages!
• "Remove" buttons on filmstrip items, pages, and layout cells make adjustments easy when you change your mind!