Old versionsSee all
Standalone program for HDR image creation and processing.
- HDR processing from JPEG, TIFF, PSD and RAW files.
- Automatic alignment of bracketed photos.
- Option to pre-process photos with high quality noise reduction.
- Reading of exposure information from Exif data.
- Three HDR processing methods: Exposure Fusion (for "natural" look), Details Enhancer Tone Mapping (for creative work) and Tone Compressor Tone Mapping.
- Dialog with preview for adjusting the following settings:
Exposure Fusion: Accentuation, Blending Point, Shadows, Color Saturation, Midtones contrast.
Details Enhancer: Strength, Color Saturation, Smoothing, Luminosity, Microcontrast.
Tone Compressor: Brightness, Compression, Contrast Adaptation, Color Saturation, Color Temperature.
- One-click presets showing as thumbnails.
- Ability to adjust alignment and noise reduction options on Preferences panel.
- HDR processed image can be saved as JPEG or 16-bit TIFF.
- Color managed display.