Old versionsSee all
Paw – The missing HTTP Client for Mac
Easily craft your HTTP requests, try them, archive them. Setup HTTP Headers, URL parameters, form-encoded POST key-values or text. Get easy-to-read responses with well formatted headers and body.
Learn more about Paw: http://luckymarmot.com/paw
* Smart Autocompletion: a rich database of HTTP headers and their most common values, and ads your entry for future completions.
* Response Formatting: responses are automatically formatted, and colored (JSON, XML, HTML, RSS...).
* Simply write your URL: Paw colors it to make it more readable,
and parses the parameters as a key-value table. Or enter parameters in the table, it will add them to the URL.
* Web & Images display: Compose the most complicated HTTP request and visualize the result like if it was in your browser. It's nice when your server always formats errors in HTML!
* Copy & paste as cURL: Copy a request from Paw, you can just paste it anywhere as a cURL-formatted request.
* Keyboard Shortcuts: Don't waste time anymore with mouse, Paw is build with a few easy-to-learn shortcuts to save your time.