OneCard is a Cocoa card game with rules similar to Uno. It is fun for all ages from 5 up.
In OneCard you try to play cards which match another card in colour or value. There are also special action cards such as Wild, Skip, Reverse and Draw cards which make the game more interesting. The first player to get rid of all their cards wins the round. The winner then scores points based on the cards left in other players' hands and the first player to reach the goal score wins the game.
OneCard has the following features:-
· You can play against 1, 2 or 3 computer players.
· Your can play against up to 3 other players over a local network.
· OneCard features 2 levels of difficulty, so it can be enjoyed by the whole family.
· You can choose from 2 different types of scoring and can choose the goal score.
· Computer players can be set to play automatically or manually.
· Keeps statistics on high/low scores, games and rounds won or lost and longest and shortest rounds.
· You can choose different rule variations.