NoteTaker Trial 3.0
NoteTaker™ for OS X, first introduced in 2002, is a third generation information processor for individuals. NoteTaker combines the power of the built-in outliner with a visually rich notebook interface for organizing information and creating personal notebooks.
NoteTaker is foremost a personal note and idea organizer. You can make a list, create an outline or jot down an idea. But NoteTaker scales with your needs, enabling you to add, change, and organize your information as needed, no matter what form it takes - lists, outlines, paragraphs of rich text, audio, video, or even embedded live web content and flash animation, from one page to hundreds of pages.
NoteTaker's visual metaphor is a rich "spiral" notebook pages with section tabs. You can create your own custom notebooks, from basic outlines and checklists to complex reports and project binders.
Use it to communicate ideas. Organize personal information for fast retrieval. Keep a project or daily journal. Take notes in meetings and record synchronized audio lectures. Browse and clip web information to your notebook. Create a project plan or syllabus. Write a book! Used by thousands of individuals, students, teachers and other professionals worldwide, NoteTaker is software you'll use every single day.
NoteTaker now includes personal real-time sharing, a feature previously exclusive to AquaMinds NoteShare™. Instantly share a notebook, in a few easy clicks, with family members on other Macs at home, or read your shared notebooks from your iPhone or iPad while at home or on the road using NoteShare Mobile Viewer.
Please visit the AquaMinds web site at www.aquaminds.com/product.jsp for more information on NoteTaker.
• Full rich text editing including lists, tables, and substitutions
• Drag and drop image, movie, audio and other file attachments for inline playback
• Voice Memo recordings time-linked to text entries, with compression and voice activation
• Integrated live web browsing and search
• Clipping and Search Service support
• PDF and DOC import and viewing
• Built-in outlining with multiple pages and sections
• User-customizable Tags and Templates
• Easy hyperlinking to URLs, Voice Memos, notebook content, Pop-up Annotations, and AppleScripts.
• Automatically-maintained Index section for text, tags, document types, links and more.
• To Do List management
• Highlight and Summarize for gathering notes
• Navigation Drawer with History, Contents, and Notebook Libraries
• One-click emailing of notebooks and Page Folios
• Web Notebook™ creation and automatic updating for publishing to the web
• Real-time interactive sharing and collaboration
• Print pages, sections or entire notebooks to PDF
• Free NoteShare Viewer and NoteShare Mobile Viewer apps for sharing notebooks with others.
• Password protection with secure AES-128 encryption
• Spotlight, QuickLook, and VoiceOver ready
• AppleScript support
What's in your notebook?
• Science and medical researchers organizing project and lab notes
• Lawyers organizing cases and research
• Students organizing academic work and projects
• Teachers preparing and sharing class and courseware
• Creative artists authoring books, outlining new projects
• Project managers organizing details, plans and action items
• Executive teams outlining, organizing and preparing business plans
• Consultants tracking meeting notes, agendas and tasks
• Knowledge workers organizing, sharing and publishing information
• Family users organizing trips, planning projects or writing a journal
• Individuals creating their own custom notebooks
Also check out our proven collaboration products NoteShare and NoteShare Server. While including all the features of NoteTaker, these apps provide more powerful sharing capabilities for workgroups, schools or other institutions.