Old versionsSee all
Nokumo is a productivity app that combines a myriad of organizational capabilities into a single app.
- Manage projects and track their progress - track progress using milestones, and see related contacts, linked tasks and notes
- Have a full overview of contacts - see all contact details as well as the projects in which they are involved, appointments scheduled, tasks to do for them, etc.
- Create automated tasks, projects, and events - create an activity set to save the time spent creating each task or event individually every time a project is started
- Interconnect all items - link items together to get a full overview of any given contact or project
- Create notes to keep bits of information - create notes and link them to other items or keep them separately
- Sync with Apple native apps - sync contacts with Address Book, and sync calendars, events, and tasks with iCal
- Stay up to date - plan appointments, meetings, or calls and prepare for them by linking contacts, projects, tasks and notes
- Import and manage documents - add files and folders to Nokumo easily with drag n' drop
- Prioritize and organize - items can be tagged, flagged, color-coded with categories and collected together in groups
- Archive old items - archive old projects, tasks, contacts and notes
- Generate reports - with 20 built-in reports, Nokumo provides an extensive view of projects, tasks, organizations and contacts
- Protect your data - back up your data manually or automatically. Safeguard data with AES 256-bit encryption