Nide is a web-based IDE for Node.JS, designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. You can run Nide locally or install it on your remote server, and access it through your Web browser. The Nide IDE is available both as a command-line tool and as a standalone Mac app.
- Project tree display
- File operations (create/delete/rename files and folders, hide/show hidden files)
- Syntax highlighted code editing for multiple programming languages
- OS X Lion-style automatic save
- OS X Lion-style version management with revert and side-by-side editing features
- Real time project tree filtering (using regular expressions)
- NPM integration (display currently installed packages, add/remove packages, automatically update package.json)
- Image previewing.
- HTML previewing.
- HTTP authentication (for running Nide on a public server)
- Ability to run as a native Mac application.
- Sleek interface reminiscent of TextMate
- Node.JS Documentation browsing