miniPHP Studio is an easy-to-use toolkit for developing native Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux GUI applications using PHP.
Its features include:
- A streamlined build of the official PHP engine.
- Same PHP code compiles into a Mac, Windows, or Linux application.
- Cross-compilation into OS other than the one used for development.
- Complete support for object-oriented programming approach.
- Standard PHP extensions that can be easily toggled on or off (see screenshot).
- Instant project preview on supported operating systems.