CREATE STUNNING HDR PHOTOS USING PHOTOMATIX AND PHOTOSHOP
Learn how to create stunning HDR photos using the world leading HDR software Photomatix. No technical jargon used without a simple explanation. More importantly get straight to work doing stunning HDR photos.
- Are you tired of all the theory and technical jargon you have to wade through before getting to the point?
- Do you want to master the industry-leading HDR program in no time ?
- Do you want to see the full workflow of a pro photographer who is specialized in HDR ?
- Do you want tutorials that are easy to understand and fun ?
This tutorial is probably what you are looking for.
Serge Ramelli a french photographer who specialized in HDR photography over the last 6 years and is known forr his very simple way of teaching. He will train you on his complete workflow. That includes using Photomatix to blend the exposure and then Photoshop CS 5 to retouch the photos once they have been HDRed.
Serge is a known for his very unique way of teaching, with 2 main rules :
1. No technical terms explained with technical words, but with simple english.
2. No theory, practical and visual examples only.
The app provided 6 chapters, the first chapter deals with how to set up your camera to take HDR photos, then each videos trains on a specific HDR projects, see some of the screenshot below to see some of the final results.
Some reviews of Serge's HDR tutorials:
"I'm a fan" *****
"Your training is fantastic, I want to thank you for the hapiness your brought me with these training. I bought all of your HDR training and used it with great success"
"I can do it"*****
"Now I can say that I can do real good looking natural HDR photos"
"Great and simple training straight to the point"