Create broadcasts for Icecast2 devices and transmit music and other audio content to create online radio. Select the streaming source, adjust the signal, maintain the data transfer speed, assign multiple servers as destination points, etc. The suite supports multiple formats like OGG and HE-AAC.
LadioCast is a software running on Mac OS X to stream digital audio such as Internet radio program. It has the following features:
* Icecast2 audio source streaming software.
* Ability to transmit audio streaming to multiple servers simultaneously.
* Supporting Ogg Vorbis, AAC and HE-AAC encoding formats.
* Equipped a 3in/3out/3bus audio mixer, where you can route sound from input devices to output devices flexibly.
* Controllable connect and disconnect actions by AppleScript.