Old versionsSee all
Jelly SMS lets you to send free or low cost international SMS text messages from your Mac!
We have redesigned the desktop version of Jelly SMS from the ground up, to make the Mac version the best version out there!
* New UI. Take a look. All retina display optimised.
* Includes message history and a friendly chat style interface.
* Contact pictures for each conversation
* Delivery reports for O2 and My-Cool-SMS.com users are now listed directly under each message.
* New options to disable spell detection and autocorrect
* Share sent messages using iMessage, Facebook, Twitter, email and more in Mountain Lion.
* Go fullscreen so there are no other distractions when writing your texts.
* Search messages by text, recipient name or contact number
* Notification center support in Mountain Lion
* Use shortcut CMD+Shift+D to send just like Mail.app
* Use Cmd+n to compose a new message
* Support for multiple 'User Profiles' so you can easily have many accounts set up and switch between them quickly.
* Choose a signature to be added to each text automatically.
* Messages are sent in the background immediately after pressing send. This means you don't have to wait to send another text!
* Full Mac OS X Address Book integration: This means that Jelly SMS uses the built in address book on your Mac. This is great as you can easily keep it in sync with your iPhone, GMail, Yahoo or MobileMe contacts.
* iCloud support: All of your messages and profiles are kept in sync across Jelly SMS on all of your iOS and Mac OS X devices! You can even see which device each message was sent from.
* Export messages: New menu item to allow you to export your sent messages to CSV file for backup.
* Send to multiple recipients at once, including group texting**
* The remaining balance on your account is displayed.
* Get replies direct to your mobile
* Instant fixes can now be applied to all users if a provider changes their website. No longer will you have to wait for an app update with the fix!
* Messages are sent directly from the app to your provider. No third party servers are ever used, protecting your privacy.
To log into Jelly SMS, all you need is a free account with any of these providers:
- My-Cool-SMS.com (Recommended * )
- O2 Ireland (250 FREE international SMS per month + delivery reports)
- Vodafone Ireland (600 FREE international SMS per month)
- Three Ireland (333 FREE per month)
- Meteor Ireland (300 FREE per month)
- eMobile Ireland (300 FREE per month)
- TescoMobile Ireland (200 FREE per 10euro topup)
- Coop.ch (CoopMobile Switzerland 145 free month)
See JellySMS.com for more information.
If you have any issues with the app, please contact us by going to Jelly SMS>About>Contact Developer within the app itself.
* Note: We have no association with any of the supported providers although we do recommend My-Cool-SMS.com as they provide the best features & most secure services including a secure PayPal payment system.