JaSFtp9 is not just another SFtp client! JaSFtp is designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.
- Simple User Interface helps you transfer files interactively, but the Goal is to get you to create advanced SFTP and FTP tasks that can be scheduled automatically or run manually.
- Automate SFtp to/from an intranet or Internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your Mac and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. SFtp supports wildcards. Transfer multiple files at once. Supports subdirectory transfers.
- Scheduler software is very easy to use, yet has very powerful scheduling, tasking and automation capabilities.
- Email Notification of task failure based on task exit code.
- Remote Ftp directory monitor can detect directory change and trigger ftp, zip, copy, delete tasks. Can also detect file size, total files, file modification dates and trigger other tasks if required.
- Local directory monitor works similar to the Remote Ftp directory monitor.
- Zip files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Copy files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Delete files on schedule based on wildcards.