Invoicing and Cash Accounting 2015.4Free
Bill your clients & keep track of your finances
The free version offers most features with no time limit. It converts to Pro Version if you decide to purchase a license key.
Invoicing & Cash Accounting is optimized to speed up your billing, booking and budgeting.
We streamlined the billing process and help you automate invoice creation as much as possible. We are respecting YOUR workflow. You are free to adapt your workflow and app wording to your requirements & deploy a flexible invoice template. The Pro Version offers an unlimited number of invoice automation templates.
Manage customer relationships in conjunction with your billing and contact data.
Use expense and cost control: Assign expense accounts to budgets to obtain a real-time overview of your cost situation. Schedule recurring payments you have to make or will receive.
P r o V e r s i o n F e a t u r e s
Save time: Your cash method accounting report is automatically prepared by your billing and expenditures process.
Printable Reports & Excel Export Get printable reports with one click (cash method accounting)
- Yearly calculation or excess of receipts over expenditures
- Monthly excess of receipts over expenditures with account drilldown
- Report with details for every single record by date
You're done with one click: Export all your records (cost, revenue, taxes) by
- Or within a user-defined period of time
Data is exported as an XLS File using your individual chart of accounts. You can pass this data on to your tax consultant. In addition, yearly sums for receipts and expenditures (with a drilldown by accounts) can be exported.
Templates automatically create the text on your invoices.
- Use an unlimited number of personalized invoice texts and salutations.
- Let the app insert data stored with your contact automatically: Examples: Contact numbers, patient names or ICD-10 diagnosis.
- Let the system automatically insert a notice for the client to pay the open amount until a specific date. (Relative to invoice date).