iAuxNET is an excellent toolkit for developing the networking applications which require advanced communication capabilities. It supports TCP and UDP transport protocols with high-level protocol layers built on top, operates with IPv4 or IPv6 internet address types, serves as client-server/client-only/server-only, and much more. iAuxNET is powered by internal robust design and supports high-performance network event processing technologies such as: IO Completion Ports (IOCP, Windows), Epoll (Linux), KQueue (BSD-family, MacOSX).
What's new in this version:
- Basic string implementation for multi-byte and Unicode string handling.
- Portable Unicode string handling by ByteBuffer.
- Introduction of mini packet processors.
- Advanced bit container - BitBuffer.
- Extended MMO examples as basement for MMO server programming.
- More improvements and bug fixes.