Old versionsSee all
Hatari is an Atari ST emulator for Linux, BSD, BeOS, Mac OS X and other systems that are supported by the SDL library. More precisely, Hatari is an adaption of the WinSTon source code to the SDL library, using the portable UAE CPU core instead of the original, non-portable assembler CPU core.
Although Hatari is still in an early state (and so there are many features still missing and the emulator is still a little bit unstable), you can already use disk images and run many programs, games or demos with it.
What's new in this version:
- Experimental MMU for the 68030 mode
- Improved IKBD/ACIA : full ACIA emulation (timings, serial link, registers)
- Much more accurate MFP : simultaneous interrupts, delayed IRQ, IACK cycles
- IACK cycles for CPU's exceptions (HBL and VBL)
- FDC : better GAPs' timings, angular speed/position used when accessing data
- TT video emulation, with better video modes
- Bug fixes for Gemdos HD emulation
- Some changes to the SDL UI (fileselector...