Design, generate, view and print graphs, data tables, text, FFTs, and histograms in the environment providing tools for modifying and customizing all elements of the created files. Statistics, tangents, integrals, and interpolations are calculated automatically.
Graphical Analysis is an inexpensive, easy-to-learn program for producing, analyzing, and printing graphs.
- Create and print graphs, data tables, text, FFTs, and histograms.
- Perform automatic curve fits, and add models with adjustable parameters to your graphs
- Calculate statistics, tangents, integrals, and interpolations.
- There are several ways to input data into Graphical Analysis 3:
- Type the values into the data table.
- Import data collected on a TI graphing calculator using TI-GRAPH LINK cable or USB direct cable supplied with TI-84 or TI-89 Titanium calculators.
- Copy and paste data from another program (such as Microsoft Excel).
- Import data from a text file.