Control the consumption of GPU output in your system when running demanding programs by viewing the status of your processing unit via the application. It features an option to identify and switch between multiple GPUs when performing multiple tasks.
gfxCardStatus is a free menu bar application that keeps track of which graphics card your MacBook Pro is using at any given time.
- Simple, clean "i" and "n" icons that signify Intel HD Graphics, and NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M graphics, respectively.
- Automatically updates when the GPU switches, in real time.
- Dependent process list: see which applications are currently using the 330M, if it's the active GPU!
- Growl support, so you know right when the GPU switches.
- Tiny footprint doesn't sit in your menu bar and hog RAM or CPU cycles.
- Automatic application updating checks for downloads and installs new versions of gfxCardStatus automatically!