Garmin Training Center 3.2
Garmin Training Center (GTC) is a training tool for your computer that works with your compatible Garmin fitness device.
With GTC, you can analyze and store workout data from your Garmin device on your computer, as well as plan and save future workouts.
You'll benefit from GTC in two primary ways: it helps you analyze workouts you've already completed, and it helps you plan workouts for the future. Your Garmin fitness product records an incredible amount of data from your workout or activity. Garmin Training Center saves this data and helps you review and analyze it. You can also create, save and schedule workouts and transfer them to your fitness device.
- Review your workout data, including pace/speed, distance, time, calories burned; and if available, heart rate, cadence and detailed elevation.
- View a detailed graph of your workout data in GTC, plotted over time or distance.
- View a map of your workout that shows the exact path you traveled.
- Categorize your workout history according to type of activity
- Review previous workouts, which are saved by day and week
- Create customized workouts with specific goals and rest intervals. Then send them to your fitness device.*
- Schedule workouts for a specific day with GTC's calendar.
GTC even comes with several workout templates designed by the experts at TrainingPeaks.com. TrainingPeaks provides custom training plans for beginning, intermediate and advanced athletes training for all types of events.
*Forerunner 201 cannot load workouts from GTC.
Compatible Garmin devices:
- Forerunner® 201 (PC only), Forerunner 301, Forerunner 205, Forerunner 305, Edge® 205, Edge 305