Scan thousands of fonts and accurately identify a font within a few seconds.
Designers are often faced with the task of identifying the font of text in a printed or a digital image. This can be a very time consuming and error prone task especially when the designer's computer contains a few hundreds or thousands of fonts.
The 'Find my Font' application reads digital images and then goes through all the fonts on your computer and matches the letters in the image against the fonts in your computer.
You are provided with a list of matching fonts along with the matching accuracy for each one. You may also type text and see how well the matching went.
It's ideal for graphic designers and creative professionals who would otherwise spend hours trying to find a matching font.
- 'Find my Font' has been designed to make your life easier. It will help you identify a font in seconds and will do it easily and intuitively.
No difficult program to master, no complex parameters, no hidden features. Every functionality is easy to understand and works as expected.
'Find my Font' was developed with the graphic designer in mind who doesn't want to spend hours (or even minutes) looking for a matching font.
Also ideal for signmakers, desktop publishers, font developers, vector creation artists etc.
- You can specify where to look for matching fonts. The fonts can either be installed on your computer or they can be located in one or more folders on your computer or network.
You can setup FontSets to instruct 'Find my Font' to look at specific places on your computer. FontSets may be indexed in order to speed up the matching process.
- The latest version of 'Find my Font' achieves incredible matching speeds. Thanks to our new proprietary indexing algorithm the application is able to search of up to 5 million fonts per minute.
At these speeds font matching is almost instantaneous.
- Type any word and browse all fonts whose names contain that word.
Select any font and browse all fonts that look similar and go through their previews.
Very useful for finding duplicate fonts and for designers who like to think outside the box.
- Smart letter selection
'Find my Font' allows you to select any letter in your scanned image no matter how complex the text is.
Special functionality assists you in selecting multipart letters as well as letters that blend in the background.
- For those images that have skewed text or text in an arc, a special set of easy to use tools are available to help you correct the image and select the letters to match easily.
- If your scanned image contains script text with connected letters, 'Find my Font' includes a special tool that allows you to break the text and select the letters you need for matching.
- 'Find my Font' can search for any Unicode character in your fonts. The image can contain letters in one or more languages.
- Once you find the matching font you can install it on your computer with a click of a button and start using it immediately.
'Find my Font' also allows you to preview any text for any matched font even if it's not installed.