Get a visual component to the playback of audio. Open and process the track with music or sound and see the interface responding to every note and beat of recognized playback. Select and customize visual effects dynamically changing according to the rhythm of the audio.
DiscoBrick is a standalone audio visualizer.
It visually responds to every note and beat of your audio captures, creating dazzling visual effects that are a treat to the eye, with about 90 Themes that could be enriched by your own pictures or live video.
The LITE version is the same FULL version with less Themes.
If you like this app please support my work (like the freeware iCursor) by buying the full version at a very nice price, thanks!
- Works in Window, Fullscreen and in background as a Live Desktop;
- Uses default Audio Input (default Mic, Line-In or any other external input device recognized by OSX) with adjustable sensitivity;
- Optional Video Input using the built-in or external camera (if available);
- 3D Objects' textures in themes using 3D objects (not all themes) can be replaced with your own Pictures, Flickr pictures and, optionally, Live Video;
- User Defined RSS URL feed to display news over visualization, in three cool fonts;
- Control Panel available in three size: full, medium and micro, with predefined and custom skins;
- The Theme Manager help you to enable/disable and sort any theme you like to find your optimal sequence;
- Customizable framerate from low to high speed;
- An active audio source, like internal or external mic, USB or line-in;
- A 32/64bit Intel Mac using SnowLeopard or upper (performance may vary depending on resolution and GPU);
DiscoBrick can create flashing lights which may not be suitable for photosensitive epilepsy.